Celebrate over 100 years of inviting Moms to the Illinois campus!
Moms Weekend 2024
The entire family is invited to campus to enjoy Moms Weekend with your student from April 12-14, 2024. Some activities require registration, so make sure to check the event descriptions below for details. With so many different activities planned, there will be something of interest for everyone! These include the craft fair, Moms Association brunch, and more events!
- 2024: April 12-14
- 2025: April 4-6
- 2026: April 10-12
Moms Weekend Information
Below are complete details on select Moms Association events.
- Moms Association Annual Meeting & Awards
Saturday | 8-10 am
The Moms Association Board of Directors will hold their annual Moms Association Meeting & Awards Presentation at the Illini Union (room TBA). The 2024-2025 Board of Directors will be elected and the Moms Association will recognize several award recipients:
- The Medallion of Honor recipient for her dedication and service to the students and to the Illinois community
- The Amelia Alpiner Stern Mom of the Year recipient for her support, encouragement, and inspiration to her student
- The Humanitarian Award recipients for their innovation and dedication in community service
- The Illini Spirit Award recipient to support an event and/or program promoting growth and development of students
- The recipients of the Moms Association Scholarships
- Illini Union Board Craft and Vendor Fair
Saturday | 10 am-4 pm
The Illini Union Board's Moms Weekend Craft and Vendor Fair, an annual favorite, will be held in the Illini Union on Saturday, April 13 from 10 am-4 pm. Browse the booths of dozens of craft vendors showcasing unique and diverse items for sale. Be sure to stop by the Moms Association sales table.
- Moms Weekend Brunch
Sunday | 10 am-Noon
Join the Moms Association for their annual Moms Weekend Brunch. Meet your student for a bite to eat before heading home at the Illini Union Ballroom on Sunday, April 14 from 10 am-Noon. Tickets and RSVP information will be coming soon.
- Illini Moms Cash Raffle
Tickets for the annual 50/50 Illini Moms Cash Raffle are now on sale. All proceeds of the Moms Association support the University of Illinois students and parents. You can participate in the raffle by purchasing a ticket.
- Parking Information
Parking on weekends is free in many of the parking garages and employee parking lots on campus. Please see our campus parking map for more information.
The Illini Union Hotel takes reservations the Monday after Moms Weekend for the following year.
For local hotel information, check out Visit Champaign County.
Moms Weekend Events
Apply for Scholarships
The Moms Association and Dads Association both offer awards, grants, and scholarships for students and organizations.